Friday, July 29, 2011

My blog is superfluous...

I had the intention to blog about:
  • Predictions about ICT in the past en their outcomes
  • My predictions, for future input of my blog (creating a perpetuum blog)
But, to be honest, I am too late. This is what they call 'Paleofuture'. A great blog on this subject is Paleofuture blog, written by Matt Novak started in January of 2007. Matt has since become an accidental expert on past visions of the future, and oversees a tremendous physical archive of materials related to retro-futurism. A nice example is the prediction of face-to-face phone call in 1957, see http://www.paleofuture.com/blog/2011/1/30/face-to-face-phone-calls-1957.html

Nevertheless, I will make my own selection of past predections and their outcomes. If they came true or not! Submissions by you are highly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment